You can use Bible trivia questions as a fun way to teach or learn about the bible.
Or to test how much you know about the bible.
It is an easy way to boost one's bible knowledge.
In fact while preparing the 15 Easy Bible Trivia Questions I learned that the book of Matthew records 2 stories of Jesus feeding a multitude with bread and fish.
Matthew 14 records the well known miracle and states both the number of fish and bread provided, while Matthew 15 records a 2nd miracle with 7 loaves and a few little fishes.
Trivia questions can range from easy to hard for kids to adults. And the bible has such a large selection of topics to choose from. I will be adding more Printable Bible Quizzes soon.
Feel free to provide suggestions on topics for Bible Trivia Questions.
How well are you at finding your way through your bible?
Try this short 'About The Bible' quiz and see -
1. How many books are there in the Bible?
2. How many books are there in the Old Testament?
3. How many books are there in the New Testament?
4. What is the 3rd book of the Bible?
5. What is the 5th book of the New Testament?
6. What is the last book of the Old Testament? ?
7. What is the book that comes before Revelation?
8. What book comes before Psalms?
9. What book comes after Psalms?
10. What are the 2 books of the bible with female names?
Question 1: 66Answer 3.
Question 2: 39 Answer 4.
Question 3: 27Answer 2.
Question 4: LeviticusAnswer 1.
Question 5: Acts of the Apostles (Acts)Answer 2.
Question 6: MalachiAnswer 3.
Question 7: JudeAnswer 1.
Question 8: Job Answer 4.
Question 9: ProverbsAnswer 2.
Question 10: Ruth & Esther Answer 2.
You answered them all right!
15 Easy Bible Trivia Questions - These are 15 questions that are suitable for kids or people who are beginning to learn about the bible. The questions are taken from both the old and new testaments.
Bible Trivia For Kids - These 10 easy printable bible questions are taken from subjects kids should be familiar with. Interactive
Moses in the Ark (Basket) Interactive
Noah And The Ark - Sixteen trivia questions on the story of Noah and the Ark and the Great Flood. Why did it happen, how long did it last, what was the Ark made of, are just a few things this quiz test your knowledge on.
The Story Of Creation - 10 trivia question on the 7 days of creation.
The Tower Of Babel - 10 trivia questions Interactive
Daniel Chapter 2 - Nebuchadnezzar's Dream Interactive
Daniel Chapter 5 -Interactive
Christmas Bible Quiz - Interactive
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Isaiah 53:1-5 KJV)
1. Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2. For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.