You can use Bible trivia questions and interactive games as a fun way to teach or learn about the bible.
Or to test how much you know about the bible.
It is an easy way to boost one's bible knowledge.
In fact while preparing the 15 Easy Bible Trivia Questions I learned that the book of Matthew records 2 stories of Jesus feeding a multitude with bread and fish.
Matthew 14 records the well known miracle and states both the number of fish and bread provided, while Matthew 15 records a 2nd miracle with 7 loaves and a few little fishes.
Trivia questions can range from easy to hard for kids to adults. And the bible has such a large selection of topics to choose from. I will be adding more Printable Bible Quizzes soon.
Feel free to provide suggestions on topics for Bible Trivia Questions.
How well are you at finding your way through your bible?
Try this short 'About The Bible' quiz and see -
1. How many books are there in the Bible?
2. How many books are there in the Old Testament?
3. How many books are there in the New Testament?
4. What is the 3rd book of the Bible?
5. What is the 5th book of the New Testament?
6. What is the last book of the Old Testament? ?
7. What is the book that comes before Revelation?
8. What book comes before Psalms?
9. What book comes after Psalms?
10. What are the 2 books of the bible with female names?
Question 1: 66Answer 3.
Question 2: 39 Answer 4.
Question 3: 27Answer 2.
Question 4: LeviticusAnswer 1.
Question 5: Acts of the Apostles (Acts)Answer 2.
Question 6: MalachiAnswer 3.
Question 7: JudeAnswer 1.
Question 8: Job Answer 4.
Question 9: ProverbsAnswer 2.
Question 10: Ruth & Esther Answer 2.
You answered them all right!
15 Easy Bible Trivia Questions - These are 15 questions that are suitable for kids or people who are beginning to learn about the bible. The questions are taken from both the old and new testaments.
Noah And The Ark - Sixteen trivia questions on the story of Noah and the Ark and the Great Flood. Why did it happen, how long did it last, what was the Ark made of, are just a few things this quiz test your knowledge on.
The Story Of Creation - 10 trivia question on the 7 days of creation.
Abram - Interactive
Adam and Eve - Interactive
Bible Trivia For Kids - These 10 easy printable bible questions are taken from subjects kids should be familiar with. Interactive
Birth of Jesus - Interactive
Christmas Bible Quiz - Interactive
Daniel Chapter 2 - Nebuchadnezzar's Dream Interactive
Daniel Chapter 5 -Interactive
Daniel Chapter 7 -Interactive
Moses in the Ark (Basket) Interactive
The Tower Of Babel - 10 trivia questions Interactive
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Acts 17:24-28 (KJV)
24. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25. Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26. And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27. That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28. For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.