Bible trivia questions on the Tower of Babel taken from Genesis 11:1-9 KJV.
1. How many languages where spoken before the Tower of Babel was built?
2. What did they use for stone?
3. What did they use for mortar?
4. What else did they want to build along with a tower?
5. In what land were they building the tower?
6. Why did the tower builders want to make a name for themselves?
7. Who came to see what they were building?
8. How was the language confounded?
9. What happened to the people?
10. What is the meaning of Babel?
Question 1: One Answer 1..
Question 2: Brick Answer 4..
Question 3: Slime Answer 3..
Question 4: A city Answer 1..
Question 5: Shinar Answer 3..
Question 6: So they would not be scattered abroad Answer 3..
Question 7: The Lord Answer 1..
Question 8: They couldn't understand each other Answer 4..
Question 9: They were scattered abroad Answer 4..
Question 10: Confusion Answer 2.
You answered them all right!
Click on the links to get the printable questions and answers -Printable Questions of the Tower of Babel and the Answers
If you enjoyed these Bible Trivia questions on the Tower of Babel please like this page.
Click here to go to Bible Trivia Questions...
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.