One of the best motivational bible verses is Philippians 4:13
Philippians 4:13 (King James Version)
13. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
When I became the leader of a youth group I used this inspirational bible verse to encourage myself. My husband had nominated me for the position. He said I was the best person for the job.
I thought he was crazy. Me be the leader of a youth group. Well, not only did I become the leader, but I led out for 5 years straight, and then led out again later for another 3 years.
I made this motivational bible verse the group's motto, and used it to also motivate the children. When they said they could not do something... hmmm.
What an awesome God we serve.
These motivational bible verses can inspire us to persevere and do our best, because God has a reward for us. Life can be difficult at times, but keep moving forward, because in the Christian walk it is not about who comes first, but that we make it in.
1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (King James Version)
24. Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
25. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
26. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
27. But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
Ecclesiastes 9:10-11 (King James Version)
10. Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.
11. I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
These motivational bible verse let us know we need to be overcomers, and we can do so by the power of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 10:13 (King James Version)
13. There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
2 Peter 2:9 (King James Version)
9. The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
Galatians 5:16 (King James Version)
16. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
The motivational bible verse above tells us that if we are filled with the spirit we will not sin. At least not intentionally. That means we need to spend time with God by reading his word, the bible, so that we understand what he wants us to do and not do. And spend time praying for the power to do what he wants us to do and not do. Because the following verse lets us know God expects us to be holy.
Ephesians 1:4 (King James Version)
4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Ephesians 4:1-3 (King James Version)
1. I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
2. With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
3. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
These motivational bible verse encourage us to trust in God. He knows the beginning from the end, and everything in between. So don't be afraid or hesitate to seek God's help.
Psalm 32:8 (King James Version)
8. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
Proverbs 3:5-6 (King James Version)
5. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Psalm 37:3-5 (King James Version)
3. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
4. Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
5. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.
Romans 8:28 (King James Version)
28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Click on this link to read inspirational bible verses.
Click here to share your favorite or motivational bible verses with visitors from around the world?
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then use this search box to find it.
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.