The disciple John is told about the judgment day while in vision on the Isle of Patmos.
Revelation 14:6-7 (KJV)
6. And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7. Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
Daniel also saw the judgment day in vision -
Daniel 7:9-10 (KJV)
9. I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
Judgment Day involves Books. According to Daniel everyone that wants to be saved during the time of trouble must have their names written in the book.
Daniel 12:1 (KJV)
12. And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
What Book Do We Want Our Names Written In On Judgment Day?
Revelation 3:5 (KJV)
5. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Those whose names are not in the Book of life will be judged by the things written in the other books.
Revelation 20:12 & 15 (KJV)
12. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
15. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Our works are judged based on God's commandments, written with His own finger.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 (KJV)
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
James 2:11-12 (KJV)
11. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
12. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
Praise the Lord, we have an Advocate, Jesus Christ, who paid the penalty for our sins. We do not have to die on judgement day. Choose to serve God.
1 John 2:1 (KJV)
1. My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2. And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
On That final judgment or judgement day when those not written in the Book of Life are cast into the lake of fire they shall burn up.
Just as the flood waters destroyed the wicked, hell fire will destroy the wicked also.
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the
proud, yea, and all that do wickedly,
shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
Those whose names are written in the Book of Life receive everlasting life on judgement day.
John 3:16 (KJV)
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
May your name remain in the Book.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Go to -