Many are interested in the fall of Lucifer.
The Bible says that the reason for Lucifer’s fall was his desire to exalt his throne above the stars of God, and be like God.
Isaiah 14:13-14 (KJV)
13. For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
The stars of God would be Gods angels. This is stated in Revelation –
Revelation 1:20 (KJV)
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches:
Isaiah states that Lucifer was cut down to the ground (earth).
Isaiah 14:12 (KJV)
12. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Lucifer caused discord in heaven and started a war, and the angels took sides. And the angels fought against each other. Michael and his angels won, and Lucifer was cast out of heaven along with his angels.
Revelation 12:7-8 (KJV)
7. And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
The Bible lets us know that after the fall of Lucifer he is called by other names, dragon, old serpent, the devil, and satan.
Revelation 12:9 (KJV)
And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Because of the fall of Lucifer a third of the (stars) angels were cast out with him.
Revelation 12:3-4 King James Version (KJV)
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth:
The Bible lets us know that Lucifer the devil is angry about being cast out of heaven and likes to accuse us of not being worthy to God, but we overcome by the blood. He makes war with the church and the remnant followers of God, who keep his commandments.
Revelation 12:10-13, &17 King James Version (KJV)
10. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12. Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13. And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
17. And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.