Animal free food or meatless meals was the original Biblical diet that God gave to the human race.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29. And God said, Behold, I have given you
every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and
every tree, in the which is
the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
In simple English that's fruit, grains, nuts, seeds and legumes.
God placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden where all their dietary needs were supplied.
All they had to do was pick and eat.
8. And the Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
9. And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Originally God put all the living creatures that move around on the earth and the air on animal free food or meatless meals. Even the animals were vegetarian. They were not carnivores. The animals were given every green herb (vegetables) for food.
Genesis 1:30 (KJV)
1. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.
Now after Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis 3) God cast them out of the Garden.
Part of their punishment was they would also have to eat animal food, the herb of the field (vegetables).
Genesis 3:17-18 (KJV)
17. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;
18. Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;
So God's original plan was for both man and animals to eat plant food. Bible vegetarians lived long. Therefore the best diet includes only fruits, grains, nuts, seeds, legumes and vegetables.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.