We should read Encouraging Bible Verses to give us hope.
Romans 15:4(KJV) states -
"For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope."
And the bible is full of bible verses that encourage us and give us hope.
I think the best ones let us know our sins are forgiven, and that we do not have to pay the penalty for our own sins.
Sometimes when we are in need we find that there is no human being that can help us. They don't know how to give us a word or quote a scripture that will inspire us.
What could be more inspiring than to know that when you cry out for help someone hears and will answer, and that someone is God.
At funerals Pastors preach about what happens to loved ones after death, to encourage the family and friends.
1 Thessalonians 4:16 & 17 are two of several verses I have often heard used at funerals.
Sometimes in life we feel we can't go on, and we become discouraged. The Bible provides hope for the depressed. In order to overcome these feelings we should read verses on strength and about hope, and not depend on family and friends to cheer us.
When we read Bible verses that encourage us, and we are blessed by them, it makes us able to comfort others.
2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (King James Version)
3. Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
4. Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
A Song For Encouragement
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Romans 13:11-14 (KJV)
11. And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
by Dennis Smith
To prepare us
Watch and Pray