Sign up for our Daily Inspiration e-mails and receive bible verses and inspirational messages.
Below are more inspirational readings you can get to motivate, inspire, and increase your faith.
The bible is the most inspiring book around. That is why the song says, " Read your bible, pray every day and you grow, grow, grow.
Therefore our main source for daily inspiration comes from the Bible. Make time each day to pray and read the bible, it will draw you closer to God. It is His word to us.
2 Timothy 3:15-17 (King James Version)
15. And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17. That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
Click here to purchase a Bible
I know for a fact that some people cannot read. However that is no longer an excuse for not reading the Bible, because it is available for listening on CD players, MP3 players, it is even available in DVD format. NO EXCUSES!
Other Daily Inspiration Sources
I like reading true stories, preferably christian, and I have many in my library. When I have a good one I want to read it to my family members. And I want to share them with you too. These books help strengthen our faith in God, because if he can do these things for others surely he can help us in our time of need.
Daily Inspiration from Guide's Greatest Miracle Stories - this book has 24 modern day miracle stories in it. It includes stories of God's miraculous protection, how vehicles ran without fuel, how a lamp worked without oil, and healing.
It includes -
Truly inspiring miracle stories. While these books were written for 10 to 15 year olds, adults also find them great to read.
Just as inspiring are -Guide's Greatest Prayer Stories
I found the book "Between Hell and High Water" thrilling, and I have read it at least 3 times. It has amazing stories of how people survived during hurricane Katrina and the horrors they went through, like having an animal clinging to your hair for hours. I lent it out over a year ago and it has not come back yet!
This book "Battered to Blessed" tells the story of Brenda Walsh. She did not listen to her parents, and ended up in a heap of trouble. It tells the story of how God brought her out of trouble, with the help of her sister and parents and why her face is now seen by children around the world.
I have read this book at least twice...
I was told by several people that the book "Steps To Christ" was so inspiring. However every time I would start to read it I wondered if I was reading the same book.
It wasn't until I was looking up information on prayer and read the chapter on the "Privilege of Prayer" did I fall in love with this book. It is truly inspiring.
"The Great Controversy" is both a historical and prophetic book. The historical portion starts with the destruction of Jerusalem as described by Jesus in Luke 19:42-44, the Waldenses, John Wycliffe, Martin Luther and other reformers.
The prophetic portion deals with the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation, and Christ's promised second coming.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Revelation 1:13, 17-18 (KJV)
13. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18. I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.