Artist: Sweet Publishing / FreeBibleImages.org
These David and Bathsheba Bible Trivia questions are free. They are online and printable. Test your knowledge.
This story of David and Bathsheba maybe found in 2 Samuel 11:1 to 12:25
1. What time of day was it when David saw Bathsheba?
2. Where was David standing when he saw Bathsheba?
3. What was Bathsheba doing when David saw her?
4. What was the name of Bathsheba’s husband?
5. After Bathsheba became pregnant, who did David ask to send Bathsheba’s husband back from the battle?
6. When Bathsheba’s husband came back from the battle, David sent him to his house. Where did Uriah sleep? ?
7. What did David do to Bathsheba’s husband to try and encourage him to go to his house?
8. When Bathsheba’s husband didn’t go home, David sent him back to the battle with something for Joab. What did he give to Joab?
9. What happened to Uriah?
10. After David married Bathsheba who did God send to rebuke David?
Question 1: Evening Answer 1.
Question 2: On his roof Answer 3.
Question 3: washing herself Answer 3.
Question 4: Uriah Answer 2.
Question 5: Joab Answer 2.
Question 6: At the door of the King’s house Answer 4.
Question 7: made him drunk Answer 4.
Question 8: a letter Answer 1.
Question 9: he died Answer 2.
Question 10: Nathan Answer 4.
You answered them all right!
Click on the links for a slightly different printable version of the David and Bathsheba Bible Trivia Questions and Answers -
The Questions and the Answers
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.