Bible Trivia Questions Adam and Eve is available online plus free printable Questions and Answers.
Test your knowledge about Adam and Eve.
Taken from Genesis 2:7 – 3:21 KJV
1. What was Adam formed from?
2. When God breathed into Adam's notrils, what did he become?
3. What did God put Adam into the Garden of Eden to do?
4. What did God say it was not good for Adam to be?
5. What did God take from Adam to make Eve?
6. What Adam said Eve would be called? ?
7. What was the name of the tree they were not to eat of?
8. What did the serpent tell Eve surely would not happen?
9. How did they feel when they knew they were naked?
10. What did God make to cloth them with? ?
Question 1: Dust Answer 2.
Question 2: A Living Soul Answer 2.
Question 3: Dress and Keep it Answer 1.
Question 4: Alone Answer3.
Question 5: Rib Answer 2.
Question 6: Woman Answer 3.
Question 7: Knowledge of Good and Evil Answer 3.
Question 8: Die Answer 2.
Question 9: Afraid Answer 2.
Question 10: Coats of Skins Answer 1.
You answered them all right!
Click on the links for the FREE printable Bible Trivia Questions Adam and Eve and Answers -The Questions and the Answers
If you enjoyed Bible Trivia Questions Adam and Eve please like and share this page. See buttons below.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Go to the Bible Trivia Home Page....
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.