Christmas Bible Trivia, Christmas Word Puzzles, and Crossword games for your Holiday entertainment and to help you learn more about our Saviour's birth.
Click the below links for FREE printable -Birth of Jesus Bible Trivia and the Answers
Also click on the link to get my interactive Christmas Bible Trivia e-book the 'Christmas Bible Quiz' game.
Available through Amazon.com.
FREE to members of Amazon Prime.
Click here to see all my interactive Quiz Games....
1. What book in the Old Testament includes the prophesy that Jesus would be born of a virgin?
2. What was the name of the angel that appeared to Mary?
3. After the angel told Mary she would have a baby, she went to visit her cousin Elisabeth. Elisabeth and Zacharias lived in a city where?
4. Who made the decree that all the world should be taxed?
5. Who was the king when Jesus was born?
6. What was Joseph doing when the angel appeared to him?
7. The Holy Ghost revealed to a devout man that he would not die until he had seen Jesus. What was the man's name?
8. How many wise men does the Bible say went looking for Jesus?
9. Where did the angel tell Joseph to take Jesus and Mary to escape from the king?
10. Where did Joseph take his family after the angel told him the King had died and to go back to Israel?
Question 1: Isaiah Answer b - Isaiah 7:14 (KJV) Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son. .
Question 2: Gabriel Answer c - Luke 26-27 (KJV) 26. And … the angel Gabriel was sent from God… 27. To a virgin… and the virgin's name was Mary. .
Question 3: juda Answer d - Luke 1:39 - 40 (KJV) 39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda; 40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth. .
Question 4: Caesar Augustus Answer b - Luke 2:1 (KJV) And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be taxed. .
Question 5: Herod Answer b - Matthew 2:2-3 (KJV) 2. Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. 3. When Herod the king... .
Question 6: Sleeping Answer a - Matthew 1:19-25 .
Question 7: Simeon Answer d - Luke 2:25 (KJV) And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. .
Question 8: The Bible does not say Answer d - Matthew 2:1 (KJV) Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east .
Question 9: Egypt Answer c - Matthew 2:14 (KJV) 14. When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt: .
Question 10: Nazareth Answer a - Matthew 2:19-23 (KJV) .
You answered them all right!
Click here to read the Christmas story Bible verses (KJV)...
Click here to read Daily Bible Verses on the Messiah prophecies...
Click the below links for more FREE -
Remember that Jesus is the reason for the season....
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.