These free Bible trivia questions - Daniel chapter 7 are free, online, and printable.
Daniel 7:1-3 (KJV)
1. In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.
2. Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
3. .... great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
The circumstances in Daniel 7 occur before the circumstances in Daniel 5. Daniel 7 starts with Daniel having a vision in the 1st year of king Belshazzar, while Daniel 5 states how king Belshazzar died.
Daniel 7 deals with the same kingdoms as Daniel 2, but provides more detail. The beasts in Daniel 7 equal the metals in Daniel 2.
1. How many beasts did Daniel see in his vision coming up from the sea?
2. What do the beasts represent?
3. The first beast was like a lion. What type of wings did the lion have?
4. The lion was made to stand up upon feet as a man, what was given to it that belonged to a man?
5. What was the second beast Daniel saw?
6. What did the second beast have in its mouth between it's teeth? ?
7. What was the third beast like that had 4 heads and the wings of a fowl?
8. The fourth beast was dreadful,terrible, and exceedingly strong. How many horns did this beast have?
9. What were the fourth beasts' teeth made of?
10. What type of eyes did the fourth beast have?
Question 1: 4 Answer 2.
Question 2: Kings or Kingdoms Answer 3.
Question 3: Eagles Answer 4.
Question 4: Heart Answer 1.
Question 5: Bear Answer 3.
Question 6: 3 ribs Answer 4.
Question 7: Leopard Answer 1.
Question 8: Ten Answer 4.
Question 9: Iron Answer 1.
Question 10: A Man's Answer 2.
You answered them all right!
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.