A Printable Bible Quiz
These 15 easy bible trivia questions and answers are printable.
They are great for kids or for people just beginning to learn about the bible. The questions are based on well known people, places, and events in both the Old and New Testaments. Use it as a fun way to teach or test knowledge.
Feel free to contact me to let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions on this game.
1. Who killed Adam and Eve's son Abel?
a. Cain b. Seth c. Enoch d. Matthew
2. Who did God tell to build an Ark?
a. Moses b. Aaron c. Noah d. Levi
3. On what mountain did the ark rest on when the waters went down?
a. Nebo b. Ararat c. Calvary d. Horeb
4. Who killed Goliath with one smooth stone?
a. Daniel b. Solomon c. Jonathan d. David
5. For which of his son's did Jacob make a coat of many colors?
a. Joseph b. Benjamin c. Judah d. Dan
6. What was the name of Hannah's son that she prayed for and then gave to the Lord to work in the temple with Eli the priest?
a. Reuben b. Samuel c. Saul d. Peter
7. What was the name of the leper that Elisha the prophet told to dip seven times in the Jordan river, and his flesh would be clean?
a. Naaman b. Barak c. Jared d. Issachar
8.Who did the king of Babylon throw into the lion's den, because he prayed to his God 3 times a day?
a. David b. Tamar c. Joshua d. Daniel
9. Who did Nebchadnezzar throw into the fiery furnace, because they would not bow down to his golden image?
a. Shadrach, Abednego, Daniel
b. Shadrach, Daniel, Meshach
c. Daniel, Meshach, Abednego
d. Abednego, Meshach, Shadrach
10. Who was the first King of Israel?
a. David b. Jonathan c. Samuel d. Saul
11. In what place was Jesus born?
a. Bethlehem b. Nazareth c. Jericho d. Jerusalem
12. What was the name of the man who baptized Jesus in the Jordan river?
a. Judas b. John the Revelator c. John the Baptist d. James
13. When Jesus was baptized the Holy Spirit descended upon him like which bird?
a. Sparrow b. Dove c. Hawk d. Pigeon
14. The great multitude where fed with how many loaves of bread and how many fish?
a. 5 loaves 2 fish b. 7 loaves 3 fish c. 2 loaves 7 fish d. 5 loaves 7 fish
15. Who betrayed Jesus for thirty pieces of silver?
a. Peter b. Cain c. Andrew d. Judas
15 Easy Bible Trivia Questions -
A Printable Bible Quiz
Click here to print 15 Easy Bible Trivia Questions and Answers.
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.