Nebuchadnezzar dreamed about the world to come. His dream told of events from his time to the end of time.
Daniel 2:1-9 King James Version (KJV)
1. And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him.
2. Then the king commanded to call the magicians, and the astrologers, and the sorcerers, and the Chaldeans, for to shew the king his dreams. So they came and stood before the king.
3. And the king said unto them, I have dreamed a dream, and my spirit was troubled to know the dream.
4. Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation.
5. The king answered and said to the Chaldeans, The thing is gone from me: if ye will not make known unto me the dream, with the interpretation thereof, ye shall be cut in pieces, and your houses shall be made a dunghill.
6. But if ye shew the dream, and the interpretation thereof, ye shall receive of me gifts and rewards and great honour: therefore shew me the dream, and the interpretation thereof.
7. They answered again and said, Let the king tell his servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation of it.
8. The king answered and said, I know of certainty that ye would gain the time, because ye see the thing is gone from me.
9. But if ye will not make known unto me the dream, there is but one decree for you: for ye have prepared lying and corrupt words to speak before me, till the time be changed: therefore tell me the dream, and I shall know that ye can shew me the interpretation thereof.
Play online Nebuchadnezzar Dreamed -
1. Why did Nebuchadnezzar want to destroy all the wise men of Babylon?
2. How did Daniel know what Nebuchadnezzar's dream was about?
3. What were the image's head, breast and arms, and belly and thighs made of?
4. What were the image's legs and feet made of?
5. What smote the image's feet and broke it in pieces?
6. What became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth?
7. What part of the image represented Nebuchadnezzar and his kingdom?
8. What type of kingdom is represented by the mix of metals in the feet?
9. What will happen to the kingdom that the God of heaven shall set up?
10. What did Nebuchadnezzar's dream of the image represent?
Question 1: they could not interpret his dream, Daniel 2:10-12 Answer 1.
Question 2: a night vision, Daniel 2:19 Answer 4.
Question 3: head of gold, breast and arms of silver, belly and thighs of brass, Daniel 2:32 Answer 1.
Question 4: legs of iron, feet of iron and clay, Daniel 2:33 Answer 4.
Question 5: a stone, Daniel 2:34 Answer 2.
Question 6: a stone, Daniel 2:35 Answer 3.
Question 7: the head, Daniel 2:37-38 Answer 1.
Question 8: Strong and broken, Daniel 2:42 Answer 4.
Question 9: Never be destroyed, Daniel 2:44 Answer 1.
Question 10: What would come to pass hereafter, ie after Bablyon, Daniel 2:45 Answer 4.
You answered them all right!
If you enjoyed playing 'Nebuchadnezzar Dreamed' please like and share below -
on the links for the Printable 'Nebuchadnezzar
Dreamed' Bible Trivia Questions And Answers -
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Go to Bible Trivia Questions...
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.