Bible trivia for kids is a great way to reinforce what they have already learned, or just a great way for kids to have fun.
These 10 easy bible trivia questions are taken from bible subjects most kids should be familiar with.
1. 1. Who was the baby that was hidden in a basket in the bulrushes, and was found by Pharaoh’s daughter?
2. Who was the strongest man in the bible when his hair was long?
3. What was the name of Mordecai’s cousin who was married to King Ahasuerus? Haman wanted to kill all the Jews, but she saved her people by risking her life to go into the King. A book in the bible is named after her.
4. Who was Jesus' mother?
5. What type of job did Jesus' earthly father Joseph have?
6. What is the name of the city that the Israelites marched around for 7 days and the walls fell down when the trumpets blew and they shouted?
7. How many other men where crucified next to Jesus?
8. Who was the man that did not want to do what God told him to do, and was swallowed up by a big fish or whale?
9. What was the name of the sea that Moses parted so the Israelites could crossed though to the other side on dry land, but Pharaoh’s army drowned in?
10. When Jesus was born he was wrapped in swaddling clothes and laid in what?
Question 1: Moses Answer 1.
Question 2: Samson Answer 3.
Question 3: Esther Answer 4.
Question 4: Mary Answer 2.
Question 5: Carpenter Answer 1.
Question 6: Jericho Answer 2.
Question 7: 2 Answer 2.
Question 8: Jonah Answer 4.
Question 9: The Red Sea Answer 3.
Question 10: Manger Answer 4.
You answered them all right!
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Back to Bible Trivia Questions...
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.