Was Jesus a vegetarian? The Bible states that Jesus ate the Passover lamb. He was probably a semi-vegetarian while on earth.
Luke 22:7-8 (KJV)
7. Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed.
8. And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.
He definitely only ate clean meats, since it was part of God’s law given in Leviticus about eating flesh and He was the author of that law.
And since He was born a Jew and not a Gentile he would not have eaten the meat with the blood in it. He would have eaten the meat after the blood was drained and the fat cut off.
It was a sin to eat the blood -
1 Samuel 14:31-34 (KJV)
31. ... and the people were very faint.
32. And the people flew upon the spoil, and took sheep, and oxen, and calves, and slew them on the ground: and the people did eat them with the blood.
33. Then they told Saul, saying, Behold, the people sin against the Lord, in that they eat with the blood. And he said, Ye have transgressed: roll a great stone unto me this day.
34. And Saul said, Disperse yourselves among the people, and say unto them, Bring me hither every man his ox, and every man his sheep, and slay them here, and eat; and sin not against the Lord in eating with the blood.
John 1:1-3 states that, Jesus was the Word and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God, and all things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. Verse 14, and the word was made flesh and dwelt among us...
Jesus made the earth -
Hebrews 1:1 -2 (KJV)
God... Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Was Jesus a Vegetarian?
It was Jesus who provided the vegetarian diet for Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. It was not until after the flood, when the vegetation was gone, that God permitted man to eat the flesh of dead animals. Even when God bought the Israelites out of Egypt he provided vegetarian food (manna) for them.
In heaven is Jesus a Vegetarian?
Jesus was not, is not, and will not be in heaven killing living creatures for food.
There is a tree of life in heaven which bares twelve manner of fruit.
Revelation 22:1-2 (KJV)
1. And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2. In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month
In the earth made new we will plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. Even the animals will be vegetarian.Isaiah 65:21 & 25 (KJV)
21. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
25. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.
Was Jesus a vegetarian? Absolutely; Jesus was a vegetarian before he came to this earth to die for our sins and after he left this earth and returned to heaven as our Heavenly High Priest to intercede on our behalf.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.