These printable bible trivia questions on Noah and the Ark are a fun way to teach or learn about what happened during the great flood.
The reason for the flood, how long it lasted, and the token of God's covenant, are just 3 of 16 questions that will help one learn about a time in earth's history when God said enough is enough.
Feel free to
contact me to let me know if you have any questions, comments or suggestions on these or other bible trivia questions.
1. Who told Noah to build an Ark?
a. God b. Samuel c. Jacob d. Adam
2. Noah was told the earth would be destroyed because it was corrupt and fill with what?
a. Snakes b. Violence c. Dinosaurs d. Pollution
3. What type of wood was the Ark made of?
a. Birch b. Oak c. Cedar d. Gopher
4. How many stories or floors did the Ark have?
a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5
5. Noah took male and female animals into the Ark. How many pairs of male and female clean animals did he take into the Ark?
a. 2 b. 5 c. 7 d. 9
6. How did the animals go into the Ark?
a. 1 and 1 b. 2 and 2 c. 3 and 3 d. 7 and 7
7. Once Noah and his family went into the Ark, how long was it before the flood started:
a. 1 day b. 3 days c. 7 days d. 14 days
8. How long did the flood last?
a. 7 days b. 10 days c. 25 days d. 40 days
9. How long did the water cover the earth before the water started to go down?
a. 40 days b. 100 days c. 150 days d. 200 days
10. What was the first type of bird Noah sent out of the Ark?
a. Dove b. Raven c. Sparrow d. Owl
11. Noah sent out a 2nd bird because the first one didn't come back. What type of bird did Noah send out the 2nd time?
a. Dove b. Raven c. Sparrow d. Hawk
12. What did the 2nd bird that Noah sent out bring back in its mouth?
a. A fish b. A seed c. An olive leaf d. A fig
13. What mountain did the Ark come to rest on as the water receded?
a. Mt. Zion b. Horeb c. Moriah d. Ararat
14. How old was Noah when the flood started?
a. 50 b. 100 c. 300 d. 600
15. God told Noah he would never destroy the earth again with a flood. What is the sign of this promise?
a. A flower b. Rainbow c. Fire d. Yellow Ribbon
16. How many people were saved in the Ark?
a. 8 b. 50 c. 200 d. 1000
Noah and the Ark Bible Triva Questions and Answers.
Click here for the following link for the printable Bible quiz -
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Psalm 55:16-17 & 22 (KJV)
16. As for me, I will call upon God; and the Lord shall save me.
17. Evening, and morning, and at noon, will I pray, and cry aloud: and he shall hear my voice.
22. Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.