Moses wife was one of the seven daughters of the priest of Midian Reuel (or Jethro).
Exodus 2:16 (King James Version)
16. Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters: and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father's flock.
Zipporah became Moses wife after her father gave her to him to marry, after he fled from Egypt.
Exodus 2:17-22 (King James Version)
17. And the shepherds came and drove them away: but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock.
18. And when they came to Reuel their father, he said, How is it that ye are come so soon to day?
19. And they said, An Egyptian delivered us out of the hand of the shepherds, and also drew water enough for us, and watered the flock.
20. And he said unto his daughters, And where is he? why is it that ye have left the man? call him, that he may eat bread.
21. And Moses was content to dwell with the man: and he gave Moses Zipporah his daughter.
22. And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said, I have been a stranger in a strange land.
Moses wife had two sons for him -
Exodus 18:2-4 (King James Version)
2. Then Jethro, Moses' father in law, took Zipporah, Moses' wife, after he had sent her back,
3. And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land:
4. And the name of the other was Eliezer; for the God of my father, said he, was mine help, and delivered me from the sword of Pharaoh:
Moses wife had to circumcise her youngest son, because Moses had failed to carry out the procedure and was in great danger. God needed Moses to be in total submission to his requirements to be successful in the mission he had sent him on, to free the Israelites. Circumcision was one of God's requirements for the Israelites, descendants of Abraham.
Genesis 17:9-14 (King James Version)
9. And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.
10. This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.
11. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.
12. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.
13. He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.
14. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.
Exodus 4:24-26 (King James Version)
24. And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.
25. Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.
26. So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.
Moses wife was an Ethiopian. In previous verses above Jethro took Moses wife and children to meet up with him after the Israelites were released by Pharaoh, and had crossed the Red Sea. However Moses brother and sister did not like that he was not married to an Israelite.
Numbers 12:1 (King James Version)
1. And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
2016 Calendar with KJV Scripture Verses
Psalm 18:2-3 (KJV)
2. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.