Daily bible verses 32
John 3:3 King James Version (KJV)
3. Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Born again Christian
Daily Bible Verses 32
Can we become a born again Christian?
John 3:4-7 King James Version (KJV)
4. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
We must become new in Jesus Christ, baptized by water and of the Holy Spirit.
Galatians 6:15 King James Version (KJV)
15. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Titus 3:5-6 King James Version (KJV)
5. Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6. Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
1 Peter 1:23 King James Version (KJV)
23. Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
God gives the born again Christian the power not to sin.
1 John 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
9. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God
2 Corinthians 5:17 King James Version (KJV)
17. Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new
If you enjoyed Daily bible verses 32 click here to read repent and be baptized.
Click here to read about baptism.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to Daily Bible Verses.