Matthew 26:1-2, 14 - 15 King James Version (KJV)
1. And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples,
2. Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.
14. Then one of the twelve, called Judas Iscariot, went unto the chief priests,
15. And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.
Matthew 27:1 King James Version (KJV)
1. When the morning was come, all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death:
Matthew 27:15, 17, 20-22 King James Version (KJV)
15. Now at that feast the governor was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.
17. Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?
20. But the chief priests and elders persuaded the multitude that they should ask Barabbas, and destroy Jesus.
21. The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.
22. Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.
Luke 23:33 King James Version (KJV)
33. And when they were come to the place, which is called Calvary, there they crucified him, and the malefactors, one on the right hand, and the other on the left.
Mercy there was great, and grace was free;
At the cross, at the cross where I first saw the light,
Jesus, keep me near the cross,
So I’ll cherish the old rugged cross,
Down at the cross where my Savior died,
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Gospel Songs page 1, 2