Daily Bible Verses: Inspirational Bible Verses
August 19, 2012
Daniel 12:2 King James Version (KJV)
2. And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Plan and pray to be apart of those who meet Jesus in the air at the 1st resurrection. Those in the 1st resurrection obtain everlasting life, those in the 2nd resurrection are subject to the 2nd death, which is eternal.
August 20, 2012
John 3:36 King James Version (KJV)
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that
believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God
abideth on him.
There are now many that don't believe in Jesus or God. However the Bible says that if we believe in Jesus, the light of the world, we also believe in God, and we are not in darkness, but have eternal life.
Daily Bible Verses
John 4:14 King James Version (KJV)
14. But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
This is part of Jesus’ speech to the woman at the well. Not only did she believe His words, but she ran to tell others to come and hear Him too. Lets run and tell our friends too.
August 22, 2012
John 5:24-25 King James Version (KJV)
24. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Many people are concerned about what happens when they die, ie. will they burn in hell. However the Bible lets us know death is like a sleep. The dead do not live again until Jesus resurrects them.
Daily Bible Verses
August 23, 2012
John 6:26-27 King James Version (KJV)
26. Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
27. Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.
Pray for Jesus to give you everlasting life. It will be much better than the life we live here now.
August 24, 2012
John 6:40 & 47 King James Version (KJV)
40. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
47. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
When Christ comes again, and the trumpet sounds, Christians who have died are raised from death to meet Him in the air. What a great day that will be.
Daily Bible Verses
August 25, 2012Romans 6:22 King James Version (KJV)
22. But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Daily Bible Verses
August 26, 2012
Matthew 19:16-17 King James Version (KJV)
16. And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
17. And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
August 27, 2012
Mark 10:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
29. And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
30. But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
Even though as Christians we may experience troublesome times here on this earth, if we are faithful through it all we will be blessed with eternal life.
August 28, 2012
John 3:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14. And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15. That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
August 29, 2012
John 4:35-36 King James Version (KJV)
35. Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.
36. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
When witnessing, some of us plant the seed of truth in others, while others finish the process by bringing them to repentance and a commitment to Christ. We all have a work to do in saving others.
August 30, 2012John 5:38-40 King James Version (KJV)
38. And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
39. Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
It is not enough to just read the Bible, we must also believe that Jesus is our Saviour and Lord.
August 31, 2012
John 6:53-54 King James Version (KJV)
53. Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
This is symbolized in the act of communion, when we partake of the bread and the wine.
September 1, 2012Luke 18:18-20 King James Version (KJV)
18. And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
19. And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.
20. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.
In these verses, Jesus lets the ruler know that the 10 commandments must be kept in order to receive eternal life. Jesus then lists 5 of the 10 so that the ruler knows exactly which commandments he is referring to. For James 2:10-11 tells us if we break one it is the same as breaking them all.
John 3:31-34 (KJV)
31. He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
32. And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
33. He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
34. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God...