Daily bible verses 27 -
Mark 10:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
18. And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.
19. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.
When we keep the last 6 commandments we show love one to another.
Daily Bible Verses 27
Love one another.
Romans 13:8-10 King James Version (KJV)
8. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Galatians 5:14 King James Version (KJV)
14. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
1 Peter 1:22 King James Version (KJV)
22. Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:
1 Peter 3:8 King James Version (KJV)
8. Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
1 John 3:11 King James Version (KJV)
11. For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.
1 John 3:23 King James Version (KJV)
23. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
If necessary, pray for God’s help to love others. He wants to help us.
1 Thessalonians 3:12 King James Version (KJV)
12. And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:
1 Thessalonians 4:9 King James Version (KJV)
9. But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
If you enjoyed reading Daily Bible Verses 27 – Love one another, click here to read Bible Verses On Love.
Click here to read the 10 Commandments.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to Daily Bible Verses.
"Battered To Blessed"
The personal story of how a Pastor's daughter ends up in an abusive marriage and how God brings here through.
Experience the Power
And High Water"
Stories from survivors of hurricane Katrina