The best bible verses tell of God's redeeming love -
John 3:16 (King James Version)
16. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
1 John 4:10 (King James Version)
10. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
The best bible verses also tell of forgiveness of sin.
Romans 3:23 (King James Version)
23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Psalm 103:10 (King James Version)
10. He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
Isaiah 1:18 (King James Version)
18. Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
Ezekiel 18:21 (King James Version)
21. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
1 John 1:9 (King James Version)
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 2:12 (King James Version)
12. I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.
One of the best bible verses tells of the gift of God -
Romans 6:23 (King James Version)
23. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Some of the best bible verses tell of Jesus and how he came to save us-
Matthew 1:21 (King James Version)
21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Acts 5:30-31 (King James Version)
30. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Best bible verses of Jesus saving us from our sins -
Isaiah 43:25 (King James Version)
25. I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
Matthew 26:28 (King James Version)
28. For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
Mark 2:10 (King James Version)
10. But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins,
Best bible verses about remission of our sins -
Acts 2:38 (King James Version)
38. Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Romans 3:25 (King James Version)
25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
These best bible verses tell of God's blessing, being chosen and redemption -
Ephesians 1:3-7 (King James Version)
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6. To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Best bible verses -
Colossians 1:14 (King James Version)
14. In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
1 Peter 2:24 (King James Version)
24. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 John 3:5 (King James Version)
5. And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
Revelation 1:5 (King James Version)
5. And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
The best bible verses tell how Christ is sitting at the right hand of God.
Hebrews 1:3 (King James Version)
3. Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
Hebrews 10:12 (King James Version)
12. But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
The best bible verses also tell of Jesus being our high priest -
Hebrews 2:16-17 (King James Version)
16. For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
17. Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Hebrews 4:14 (New King James Version)
14. Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession.
The best bible verses let us know that because of Jesus we can go boldly before the throne of God -
Hebrews 4:15-16 (New King James Version)
15. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
16. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 10:19 (New King James Version)
19. Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Ephesians 2:18 (New King James Version)
18. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.
And the best bible verses also tell of Christ's second coming -
John 14:1-3 (King James Version)
1. Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Luke 21:25-28 (King James Version)
25. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26. Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28. And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Acts 1:10-11 (King James Version)
10. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11. Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Revelation 1:7-8 (King James Version)
7. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
8. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
An most important the best bible verses tell of a new heaven and earth -
Isaiah 65:17 (King James Version)
17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isaiah 66:22 (King James Version)
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
2 Peter 3:13 (King James Version)
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Revelation 3:11-12 (King James Version)
11. Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.
12. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
Revelation 21:1-2 (King James Version)
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
I pray that my selection of best bible verses inspired you.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.