The Story Of Creation
Free Bible Trivia Questions
The Story Of Creation: Test your knowledge with these 10 free bible trivia questions on the 7 days of creation.
A Printable Bible Quiz On
The Story of Creation
1. What are the first 2 things the bible says God created?
a. Light & Darkness b. Heaven & Earth c. Sun & Moon
2. What was it that moved upon the face of the waters?
a. Spirit of God b. Sailboat c. Wind
3. God called the light day or morning, and darkness night or evening. What day of creation did God divide the light from the darkness to make the evening and the morning?
a. 1st day b. 2nd day c. 3rd day
4. God made a firmament and divided the waters. What did God call the firmament?
a. Clouds b. Sea c. Heaven
5. On what day did God make grass and fruit trees?
a. 2nd b. 3rd c. 4th
6. What did God make to be for signs, seasons, days, and years?
a. Seas b. Lights c. Dew
7. On what day did God make birds that fly and sea creatures?
a. 4th b. 5th c. 6th
8. What created being had dominion over the fish of the sea?
a. Killer Whales b. Sharks c. Man
9. God created man in whose image?
a. God's b. Monkey's c. Adam's
10. What did God do to the 7th day?
a. Shortened it b. Blessed & Sanctified it c. Anointed it
Click here for the printable Bible Quiz of 'The Story of Creation'; free Bible trivia questions and answers.
Read the Creation Story Bible Verses....
Other Bible Trivia Questions and Bible Games
Back To Bible Trivia Questions