Daily Bible Verses
December 27, 2012
Romans 14:9 King James Version (KJV)
9. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.
December 28, 2012
1 Peter 4:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
1. Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
2. That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
December 29, 2012
Titus 2:11-13 King James Version (KJV)
11. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12. Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
December 30, 2012
Revelation 2:7 King James Version (KJV)
7. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
December 31, 2012
1 John 5:4 King James Version (KJV)
4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
April 18, 2014
Isaiah 53:4-8 (KJV)
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7. He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.