Daily bible verses 79
Psalm 33:6-9 King James Version (KJV)
6. By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.
7. He gathereth the waters of the sea together as an heap: he layeth up the depth in storehouses.
8. Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him.
9. For he spake, and it was done; he commanded, and it stood fast.
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Daily Bible Verses 79
He spake and It was done.
Genesis 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, 26 King James Version (KJV)
3. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
6. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
9. And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
11. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
14. And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
20. And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
24. And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
26. And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Daily Bible Verses 79 - click here for more daily inspirational sources.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to the Daily Bible Verses main page.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.