Daily bible verses 73
Romans 15:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
1. We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
3. For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.
4. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
Let us seek to help others.
Daily Bible Verses 73
Let us help others because we may need help ourselves one day.
Galatians 6:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1. Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
2. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.
3. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.
Isaiah 64:6 King James Version (KJV)
6. But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
Daily Bible Verses 73
Bear Ye One Another's Burdens
Christ is our example in that He bore the iniquities of all of us.
Romans 15:5 King James Version (KJV)
5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:
Isaiah 53:4-6 King James Version (KJV)
4. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Acts 3:26 King James Version (KJV)
26. Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Romans 4:7 King James Version (KJV)
7. Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.