Daily bible verses 6
Psalm 23:1 (King James Version)
1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Jesus is the good shepherd, able to take good care of us -
Daily Bible Verses 6
Psalm 23:2 (King James Version)
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Isaiah 40:11 (King James Version)
11. He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
God has many ways to provide for our wants -
Psalm 24:1 (King James Version)
1. The earth is the LORD's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
Psalm 50:10 (King James Version)
10. For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills.
Haggai 2:8 (King James Version)
8. The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts.
Daily Bible Verses 6
Many promises require an action on our part, and in order to receive we may be required to give -
Luke 6:38 (King James Version)
38. Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Malachi 3:7-11 (King James Version)
7. Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?
8. Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
9. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
10. Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
11. And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.