Daily bible verses 46
John 9:1-5 King James Version (KJV)
1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2. And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3. Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
4. I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
5. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Jesus the light of the world.
Daily Bible Verses 46
Darkness and evil preferred over light and righteousness.
John 1:5 King James Version (KJV)
5. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 3:19-20 King James Version (KJV)
19. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Jesus can light us up, so we can let our lights shine.
John 1:9 King James Version (KJV)
9. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
John 3:21 King James Version (KJV)
21. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
John 8:12 King James Version (KJV)
12. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 12:35-36, 46 King James Version (KJV)
35. Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
36. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.
46. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
We are to be lights to the world.
Matthew 5:16 King James Version (KJV)
16. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.