Daily bible verses 30
John 1:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Jesus is the Word, the bread of life, the creator of the heavens and the earth.
Daily Bible Verses 30
He was with God before the earth was made, and as stated above created the heavens and the earth.
John 17:5 King James Version (KJV)
5. And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Colossians 1:16-18 King James Version (KJV)
16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18. And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Hebrews 1:1-2, 10 King James Version (KJV)
1. God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2. Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
10. And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
Daily Bible Verses 30
Jesus, Emmanuel, God with us, came to the earth in human flesh.
John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
The disciples declared they had seen Jesus the Word of life.
1 John 1:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
1. That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2. (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
3. That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.
4. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
May your joy be full in the Lord.