Daily bible verses 3
Matthew 7:7 (King James Version)
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
When we ask God for things we need we have to persist in asking until a change comes -
Matthew 7:8 (King James Version)
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
As an old song goes "Keep in touch with Jesus", he wants to hear from you.
God has already given the ultimate gift to us by letting His son die on the cross for us, and wants to provide our needs.
Romans 8:32 (King James Version)
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Remember that prayer is the key that unlocks heaven's storehouse, and Jesus Christ is interceding on our behalf, so let's be bold about asking.
Hebrews 4:16 (King James Version)
16. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
For God knows our needs before we even make our requests.
Matthew 6:8 (King James Version)
8. .....for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
So pray with a forgiving and thankful heart.
Mark 11:25 (King James Version)
25. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Philippians 4:6 (King James Version)
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Romans 13:11-14 (KJV)
11. And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13. Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
by Dennis Smith
To prepare us
Watch and Pray