Daily bible verses 3
Matthew 7:7 (King James Version)
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
When we ask God for things we need we have to persist in asking until a change comes -
Matthew 7:8 (King James Version)
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
As an old song goes "Keep in touch with Jesus", he wants to hear from you.
God has already given the ultimate gift to us by letting His son die on the cross for us, and wants to provide our needs.
Romans 8:32 (King James Version)
32. He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Remember that prayer is the key that unlocks heaven's storehouse, and Jesus Christ is interceding on our behalf, so let's be bold about asking.
Hebrews 4:16 (King James Version)
16. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
For God knows our needs before we even make our requests.
Matthew 6:8 (King James Version)
8. .....for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
So pray with a forgiving and thankful heart.
Mark 11:25 (King James Version)
25. And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
Philippians 4:6 (King James Version)
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
2 Timothy 3:10-12 (KJV)
10. But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11. Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12. Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
by Dennis Smith
To prepare us
Watch and Pray