Daily Bible Verses 239
The Voice Of The Lord
Psalm 29 King James Version (KJV)
1. Give unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
2. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.
3. The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
4. The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5. The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7. The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire.
8. The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the LORD maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10. The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.
11. The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace.
Praise the Lord who is King forever.
Daily Bible Verses 238
Click here to read #72 - about the New Jerusalem, the heavenly city.
Click here to visit my facebook page KJV Bible Verses.
Daily Bible Verses 239 - click here for more daily inspirational sources - Study to show yourself approved... rightly dividing the word of God.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this box to search the world wide web..
"Battered To Blessed"
The personal story of how a Pastor's daughter ends up in an abusive marriage and how God brings here through.
Experience the Power
And High Water"
Stories from survivors of hurricane Katrina