Daily bible verses 19
Matthew 1:23 (King James Version)
23. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
God came down from heaven to save us from our sins.
Daily Bible Verses 19
Praise God for His gift to us Jesus Christ our Saviour.
Matthew 1:21 (King James Version)
21. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Luke 2:11 (King James Version)
11. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Daily Bible Verses 19
The Disciples testified of Him.
Acts 4:12 (King James Version)
12. Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Acts 10:43 (King James Version)
43. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
Acts 5:30-31 (King James Version)
30. The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
31. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
Let’s testify of Jesus’ saving grace, and pray and intercede for others to be saved.
1 Timothy 2:1-4 (King James Version)
1. I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2. For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
4. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
2 Timothy 1:9-10 (King James Version)
9. Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
10. But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
1 John 4:14 (King James Version)
14. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
God our Saviour
Jude 1:24-25 (King James Version)
24. Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
25. To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
If you enjoyed reading Daily Bible Verses 19 click here to read about Jesus love and sacrifice.
Romans 9:22-26 (KJV)
22. What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23. And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24. Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25. As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.