Daily bible verses 14
1 John 3:21-22 (King James Version)
21. Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
22. And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
The beloved disciple John tells us that keeping the commandments of God and pleasing Him are requirements for answers to prayer.
Daily Bible Verses 14
Keeping the commandments of God and pleasing Him includes loving one another. When we keep the last 6 of the 10 commandments we show love to others.
1 John 3:23-24 (King James Version)
23. And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
24. And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.
1 John 4:7-8 (King James Version)
7. Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
8. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
1 John 2:8-10 (King James Version)
8. Again, a new commandment I write unto you, which thing is true in him and in you: because the darkness is past, and the true light now shineth.
9. He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
10. He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.
Proverbs 15:29 (King James Version)
29. The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.
Therefore let us be righteous, loving and kind one to another by the power of the Holy Spirit, so our prayers may be heard.