Daily bible verses 128
Psalm 96:9-13 King James Version (KJV)
9. O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
10. Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously.
11. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof.
12. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice
13. Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
The Lord is coming again, be ready.
Daily Bible Verses 128
He cometh to judge his people
Psalm 50:2-4 King James Version (KJV)
2. Out of Zion, the perfection of beauty, God hath shined.
3. Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.
4. He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.
Jude 1:14-15 King James Version (KJV)
14. And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
15. To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
Daily Bible Verses 128
The Lord cometh, watch and be ready
Matthew 24:30-31, 42-44 King James Version (KJV)
30. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
42. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Click here to read #52 - He cometh with clouds
Click here to visit my facebook page KJV Bible Verses.
Daily Bible Verses 128 - click here for more daily inspirational sources.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this box to search the world wide web..