Daily bible verses 124
Fellow Heirs with Christ
Ephesians 3:1-8 King James Version (KJV)
1. For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
2. If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
3. How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words,
4. Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
5. Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
6. That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
7. Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
8. Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
Further to daily bible verses #123 - the Gentiles (non Jews) are included with the Jews as fellow heirs with Christ in the heavenly places.
Daily Bible Verses 124
To the Gentiles Paul says - By Grace Are Ye Saved through Faith. By faith in Jesus' sacrifice, Gentiles can sit together with Jews (the Circumcision) in heavenly places.
Ephesians 2:4-13 King James Version (KJV)
4. But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5. Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6. And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7. That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12. That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13. But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
Daily Bible Verses 124
Click here to visit my facebook page KJV Bible Verses.
Daily Bible Verses 124 - click here for more daily inspirational sources.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to the Daily Bible Verses main page.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this box to search the world wide web..