For what God has done for others he can surely do for us, if we are willing to pray and do His will.
In addition to the miracle prayer stories, there are other bible verses about healing. In the Old Testament -
Exodus 15:26 (King James Version)
26. And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
Psalm 6:2 (King James Version)
2. Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
Psalm 30:2 (King James Version)
2. O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.
Psalm 103:3 (King James Version)
3. Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Jeremiah 17:14 (King James Version)
14. Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
Hosea 6:1 (King James Version)
1. Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
There are many bible verses about healing involving Jesus. Listed here are some bible verses about healing in Matthew -
Matthew 4:23-24 (King James Version)
23. And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
24. And his fame went throughout all Syria: and they brought unto him all sick people that were taken with divers diseases and torments, and those which were possessed with devils, and those which were lunatick, and those that had the palsy; and he healed them.
Matthew 8:7-8; 16 (King James Version)
7. And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
16. When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick:
Matthew 9:35 (King James Version)
35. And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
Matthew 12:15 (King James Version)
15. But when Jesus knew it, he withdrew himself from thence: and great multitudes followed him, and he healed them all;
Matthew 15:30 (King James Version)
30. And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
Bible verses about healing in Mark - Mark 1:34 (King James Version)
34. And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.
There are bible verses about healing involving Jesus disciples and apostles -
Matthew 10:1; 8 (King James Version)
1. And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
8. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Acts 5:15-16 (King James Version)
15. Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.
16. There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed every one.
Acts 8:6-7 (King James Version)
6. And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did.
7. For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed.
Acts 14:8-10 (King James Version)
8. And there sat a certain man at Lystra, impotent in his feet, being a cripple from his mother's womb, who never had walked:
9. The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,
10. Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked.
Acts 28:8-9 (King James Version)
8. And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him.
9. So when this was done, others also, which had diseases in the island, came, and were healed:
Some bible verses about healing indicate our need to obey God in order to receive the blessing -
Acts 28:27 (King James Version)
27. For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
James 5:13-16 (King James Version)
13. Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
14. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
15. And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
1 Peter 2:24 (King James Version)
24. Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Bible verses about healing - The gift of healing
1 Corinthians 12:9 (King James Version)
9. To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1 Corinthians 12:28 (King James Version)
28. And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.