These Bible trivia questions - Daniel chapter 5 are free, interactive, and printable.
The questions are taken from the story when Nebuchadnezzar's son is king of Babylon. Babylon and Nebuchadnezzar represent the head of gold in image of Daniel chapter 2. The kingdom of the image represented by the breast and arms of silver comes to rule in chapter 5. Following is a section from the story -
Daniel 5:25-29 (KJV)
25. And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26. This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
27. Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
28. Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
29. Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
I hope you enjoy these Bible trivia questions - Daniel Chapter 5.
1. What was the name of Nebuchadnezzar's son who became king?
2. The king made a great feast and drank wine before how many lords?
3. Where was the temple that the golden vessels came from that the people drank out of?
4. What gods did they praise while they drank wine?
5. What came and wrote on the plaster of the wall of the palace?
6. What happened after the king saw the writing and the joints of his loins were loosed?
7. Which wise men did the king call to interpret the writing?
8. Who told the king to call Daniel to interpret the writings?
9. How long after Daniel's interpretation of the writing on the wall was the king slain?
10. Who took the kingdom after the king was slain?
Question 1: Belshazzar Answer 3.
Question 2: Thousand Answer 3.
Question 3: Jerusalem Answer 2.
Question 4: A, B, & C Answer 4.
Question 5: Fingers of a man's hand Answer 1.
Question 6: His knees smote against each other Answer 2.
Question 7: A, B, & C Answer 4.
Question 8: The queen Answer 1.
Question 9: That night Answer 4.
Question 10: Darius the Median Answer 2.
You answered them all right!
Click on the links for the Printable Bible Trivia Questions – Daniel Chapter 5, and answers -The Questions and the Answers
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.