Adultery Bible verses begin with the 7th of the 10 commandments written with God's own finger in stone -
Exodus 20:14 (King James Version)
14. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Deuteronomy 5:18 (King James Version)
18. Neither shalt thou commit adultery.
A few Bible verses indicate adultery was originally punishable by death; and adultery still is in at least one country -
Leviticus 20:10 (King James Version)
10. And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
Deuteronomy 22:22 (King James Version)
22. If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
(King James Version)
27. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:
28. But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
These Bible verses state that if we divorce for anything other than adultery we may commit the sin of adultery if we marry again.
Matthew 5:32 (King James Version)
32. But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Matthew 19:9 (King James Version)
9. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.
Mark 10:11-12 (King James Version)
11. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
12. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Then use this search box to find it.
Mark 10:46-47, 51-52 (KJV)
46. And they came to Jericho: and as he went out of Jericho with his disciples and a great number of people, blind Bartimaeus, the son of Timaeus, sat by the highway side begging.
47. And when he heard that it was Jesus of Nazareth, he began to cry out, and say, Jesus, thou son of David, have mercy on me.
51. And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
52. And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.