Inspirational Bible Verse
Tells About God's Gift
The greatest gift one can received is Eternal Life
Inspirational Bible Verse - Romans 6:23 (King James Version) states-
23. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Because Christ bled and died on the cross our sins are forgiven, and we get to live forever.
A free gift because
God loves us.
Don't you think it is a great bible verse?
In order to receive this gift just believe in Christ and his sacrifice.
Christ died on the cross, paid the penalty for sin, and rose from the dead.
Romans 10:9 (King James Version)
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
How easy and inspiring is that?
I want this gift of eternal life, especially in a new heaven and earth as stated in the following verses -
Isaiah 65:17 (King James Version) -
17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isaiah 66:22 (King James Version) -
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
2 Peter 3:13 (King James Version) -
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Revelation 21:1 (King James Version) -
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Don't you want to receive God's Gift of everlasting and eternal life?
Click here to read Inspirational Bible Verse John 3:16 and about God's love for us, and Christ's sacrifice.
Click here if you have a question, comment, or suggestion.
Inspirational Bible Verses
Sign Up To Receive
Daily Bible Verses
Romans 13:8-10 (KJV)
8. Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.