The greatest gift one can received is Eternal Life
Inspirational Bible Verse - Romans 6:23 (King James Version) states-
23. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Because Christ bled and died on the cross our sins are forgiven, and we get to live forever.
A free gift because God loves us.
Don't you think it is a great bible verse?
In order to receive this gift just believe in Christ and his sacrifice.
Christ died on the cross, paid the penalty for sin, and rose from the dead.
Romans 10:9 (King James Version)
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
How easy and inspiring is that?
I want this gift of eternal life, especially in a new heaven and earth as stated in the following verses -
Isaiah 65:17 (King James Version) -
17. For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isaiah 66:22 (King James Version) -
22. For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
2 Peter 3:13 (King James Version) -
13. Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Revelation 21:1 (King James Version) -
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Don't you want to receive God's Gift of everlasting and eternal life?
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Romans 9:22-26 (KJV)
22. What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23. And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
24. Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
25. As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26. And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God.