Daily bible verses 41
John 8:57-58 King James Version (KJV)
57. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58. Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Jesus was around before Abraham. He is the creator God, the I AM.
Daily Bible Verses 41
Jesus the I AM that I AM
Exodus 3:13-15 King James Version (KJV)
13. And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
14. And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
15. And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.
The I AM, our savior, God, and King.
Isaiah 43:11-13, 15 King James Version (KJV)
11. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
12. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
13. Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
15. I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
Hallelujah, Praise the Lord
If you enjoyed reading Daily Bible Verses 41 click here to read about Jesus our Heavenly High Priest.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to Daily Bible Verses.
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.