Daily bible verses 99
The Lord is my Rock
2 Samuel 22:1-7 King James Version (KJV)
1. And David spake unto the LORD the words of this song in the day that the LORD had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
2. And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;
3. The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
4. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
5. When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid;
6. The sorrows of hell compassed me about; the snares of death prevented me;
7. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
Part of David's song of thanksgiving after he and his servants defeated the Philistines, along with four of the sons of the giant Goliath.
Daily Bible Verses 99
More of David's song of thanksgiving.
God is my strength and a rock
2 Samuel 22:31-33 King James Version (KJV)
31. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.
32. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God?
33. God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:47-50 King James Version (KJV)
47. The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
48. It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me.
49. And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
50. Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this box to search the world wide web..
"Battered To Blessed"
The personal story of how a Pastor's daughter ends up in an abusive marriage and how God brings here through.
Experience the Power
And High Water"
Stories from survivors of hurricane Katrina