Daily bible verses 7
Psalm 34:17 (King James Version)
17. The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
Let's not hesitate to ask the Lord for help when in need.
God is more than able, and willing to help us with our small troubles and big troubles. He hears our prayers.
Psalm 34:4, 6, 15, 19 (King James Version)
4. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
6. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.
15. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
19. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Daily Bible Verses 7
He will fight our battles for us, he will save and deliver us, so do not be afraid or discouraged -
Psalm 35:1 (King James Version)
1. Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
Psalm 145:18-19 (King James Version)
18. The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth.
19. He will fulfil the desire of them that fear him: he also will hear their cry, and will save them.
Psalm 46:1-3 (King James Version)
1. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3. Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
Praise ye the Lord.
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to Daily Bible Verses.
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.