Daily bible verses 44
Psalm 111:10 King James Version (KJV)
10. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Let's be wise and do God's commandments.
Daily Bible Verses 44
It is our duty to keep God's commandments; judgment is based on God's law.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 King James Version (KJV)
13. Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
James 2:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
11. For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
12. So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
Daily Bible Verses 44
Keep God's commandments and be blessed.
Psalm 112:1-3 King James Version (KJV)
1. Praise ye the LORD. Blessed is the man that feareth the LORD, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2. His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
3. Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
Let's pray for God's help to keep His commandments.
Psalm 119:10, 32, 35 King James Version (KJV)
10. With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
32. I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
35. Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
May we love God's commandments, meditate on them, and be wise.
Psalm 119:47-48 King James Version (KJV)
47. And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.
48. My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
Psalm 119:97-99 King James Version (KJV)
97. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.
99. I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.
So let's show our love to God
John 14:15 King James Version (KJV)
15. If ye love me, keep my commandments.
If you enjoyed reading Daily Bible Verses 44 click here to read the 10 commandments.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to Daily Bible Verses.
Matthew 7:7-8 (KJV)
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and
ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.