Daily bible verses 121
Jesus predestinated us before the foundation of the world
Ephesians 1:3-7 King James Version (KJV)
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4. According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5. Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6. To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
It was decided before creation that if we sinned we would have forgiveness of sin and redemption through His blood - Jesus Christ.
Daily Bible Verses 121
We were predestinated to be Gods sons and daughters and receive an inheritance.
Ephesians 1:8-11 King James Version (KJV)
8. Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9. Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10. That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11. In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Romans 8:15-17 King James Version (KJV)
15. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17. And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Daily Bible Verses 121
We Have Redemption Through His Blood
Jesus is the firstborn of the siblings.
Romans 8:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
29. For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
Click here to read #117 on forgiveness of sins.
Click here to read about John 3:16 how God gave His only begotten son to die for us.
Daily Bible Verses 121 - click here for more daily inspirational sources.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this box to search the world wide web..
"Battered To Blessed"
The personal story of how a Pastor's daughter ends up in an abusive marriage and how God brings here through.
Experience the Power
And High Water"
Stories from survivors of hurricane Katrina