Daily bible verses 153
Colossians 3:12-14 King James Version (KJV)
12. Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
We Must Forgive Others
Daily Bible Verses 153
Forgiving Others as God Has Forgiven Us
2 Corinthians 2:10 King James Version (KJV)
10. To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;
Ephesians 4:32 King James Version (KJV)
32. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Put On Charity
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 King James Version (KJV)
4. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5. Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6. Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7. Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
Click here to read #28 - Forgive the Trespass.
Click here to visit my facebook page KJV Bible Verses.
Daily Bible Verses 153 - click here for more daily inspirational sources.
Click here if you have a question, comment or suggestion.
Click here to go to the Daily Bible Verses main page.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Use this box to search the world wide web..
Sign up to receive
Daily Bible Verses
In order to provide free information on this website affiliate links and Ads are included on the pages.
If you click on one of these links and make a purchase we will receive a commission.
Note that Affiliate companies may use 30 day to 120 day cookies to track your activity on their sites.