Daily Bible Verses
October 28, 2012
Luke 8:5, 8, 15 King James Version (KJV)
5. A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side;...
8. And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
15. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.
If we know the word of God we must believe (have faith) and patiently wait for the promised blessings.
October 29, 2012
Romans 15:4 King James Version (KJV)
4. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
When we read stories in the Bible such as about Joseph, Moses, and Daniel, we can see how all things can work together for good.
October 30, 2012
Romans 5:1-4 King James Version (KJV)
1. Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
2. By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
3. And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4. And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
October 31, 2012
Romans 8:24-25 King James Version (KJV)
24. For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25. But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
Keep hoping, have patience.
November 1, 2012
2 Thessalonians 1:4 King James Version (KJV)
4. So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
Through our trials we must believe (have faith) that God will help us. Pray for and patiently wait for it.
November 2, 2012
Hebrews 6:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11. And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:
12. That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
November 3, 2012
1 Timothy 6:10-12 King James Version (KJV)
10. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
11. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life,...
If you appreciate this page please like it, thanks.